Ah! Finally a three day weekend! February seems to be such a dark, tired month. I've been fighting down a cold, the baby's given up on sleep, the boy is flunking almost everything, the husband always seem near death. Its been tough. This weekend, however, was better! I brought NO work home which I think helped. Here's what else I did:
1. Had hot crazy sex with my hubby.
2. Watched a romantic comedy including zombies.
3. Baked zucchini bread.
4. Ate a great deal of zucchini bread.
5. Had quiet, sneaky sex with my hubby.
6. Planned for our financial future (and the future is bleak! bleh!)
7. Tried a recipe from Weelicious with asparagus and sundried tomatoes. I know, right? It sounds gross, but it was quite delicious.
8. Ate at Red Lobster and got free shrimp alfredo.
9. Had warm cuddly near sex with my hubby.
10. Played with the kids. Sophie's new word is "uh-oh!" and man does she know when to use it!
11. Caught up on my DVR'd shows: Project Runway, The Following, Top Chef, Grey's Anatomy, The New Girl, Chopped and Modern Family.
12. Went to Dollar General more times than Walmart. So weird because I'm at Walmart like every day. Some days TWICE.
13. Slept later than 5:30. Well...mostly. :-)
How do you spend your lazy weekends?