Monday, January 12, 2009

101 Things About My Life: Lessons in Over Sharing

  1. I am nervous about starting this because I'm not sure there are actually 101 things about my life that anyone would want to read.
  2. I am married to a sexy nerd.
  3. I am grateful everyday for my amazing son.
  4. I like the movie "Dirty Dancing"
  5. At my senior prom a guy I liked and I acted out the whole "Mickey and Sylvia" scene complete with crawling on the floor. My principal nearly fell out of her chair.
  6. I have pink ear bugs for my iPod.
  7. I love magazines. I love them WAY more than books.
  8. I teach music.
  9. I teach computers.
  10. I don't have a belly button.
  11. like to see old people dance.
  12. Once I tried to fix my toaster and nearly electrocuted myself.
  13. I eat a lot of bran flakes. Seriously.
  14. I probably have sex more than you.
  15. I have a big tv.
  16. I drive 50ish minutes to work (one way).
  17. I'm pretty sure the elliptical machine at the gym was made by Satan Incorporated.
  18. I have a good life.
  19. I am a preacher's wife.
  20. I am also Tracy Nightstar, superhero, on City of Heroes.
  21. I have a secret blog.
  22. Last year I had five teeth pulled. I do not look like a toothless hillbilly. Yet.
  23. Watching cartoons makes me laugh.
  24. Some people used to say that I looked like Natalie from Facts of Life. That same person recently said I look like I should be on the Barbara Mandrell show.
  25. Last summer I taught summer school and hated every single minute of it.
  26. I have never had a mystic tan.
  27. I wish I could be a stay at home mom.
  28. My arms are flabby.
  29. I have lesbian cats. Seriously. I have proof.
  30. I was Valedictorian of my senior class.
  31. My butt is disproportionately small for my body.
  32. Sometimes I still cry when I think about my dad.
  33. I'm pretty sure that one of my boobs is bigger than the other one.
  34. I just laughed because I typed the word "boobs".
  35. Battlestar Galactica is awesome.
  36. I like renting entire seasons of tv shows and watching them in a weekend.
  37. I'm not exactly sure how my microwave works.
  38. A few weeks ago my brother called me "super pro-gay". lol. He's homophobic. For real.
  39. I wanted to celebrate Hanukkah this year. Then I forgot.
  40. I have 7 e-mail accounts.
  41. The school website is maintained by me.
  42. I have a crush on Queen Latifah.
  43. Will Smith makes me feel allllll jiggy wit it.
  44. Nobody believes that I'll get my hair cut off. Me either.
  45. Rhyming makes me happy.
  46. Last year I discovered Twitter and have wasted countless hours there.
  47. My son thinks it is funny when I make my eye all twitchy.
  48. I kick major butt at Rock Band. YoW!!!!!
  49. I have many little notebooks. I need more.
  50. When I group up I am going to teach Kindergarten.
  51. I love to scrapbook. I wish I had more time to do it.
  52. I am on a scrapbooking blog's design team.
  53. Changing tires is just one of the skills I bring to this marriage. I also know how to reset the dishwasher, program the TV and restore a hard-drive from back up. I know. Hot, huh?
  54. I have manly feet.
  55. I had a fish in college named "Lucky" because we thought it was dead, but when we started the funeral he began swimming again.
  56. Although I didn't think I would be a reality TV junkie, there are several reality shows that I watch faithfully.
  57. I go to Weight Watchers. I've lost nearly 25 pounds, but people say it looks like more. People are nice.
  58. Music makes me cry much more often than movies.
  59. I have bad grammar.
  60. I don't care.
  61. Sometimes I talk to myself in the car.
  62. Uhm...I also talk to the radio.
  63. I love gadgets.
  64. I make a mean vegetarian chili.
  65. Last year I presented a workshop for Missouri Music Educators. I didn't throw up or anything!
  66. I am the author of Bulletin Boards for the Music Classroom (www.musicbulletinboards.net)
  67. I would like to have another baby.
  68. I have never had a pedicure.
  69. I have never been a bridesmaid. I'm always the musician. Now? I'm passed the whole "bridesmaid age".
  70. Old men hit on me at the grocery store.
  71. Large women hit on me at the pool.
  72. I am a jealous, jealous woman.
  73. I would rather watch the movie than read the book.
  74. Cotton was the name of my childhood pet.
  75. I am frustrated every week by the criticism my fabulous husband endures from two crotchety old people specifically.
  76. Facebook is fun. Not like water slide fun, but still OK.
  77. I am indecisive. I actually just typed that twice and erased it. That is how indecisive I am.
  78. I like wrapping paper with words all over it.
  79. I don't care if I rent forver. Really. That makes my mom crazy.
  80. I sleep in a waterbed. yeeee haw.
  81. I like cheese. A lot.
  82. My camera rarely has hundreds of photos. I save often.
  83. I wish I had more photographs of me and my family when we were younger.
  84. I seriously need to schedule a "girls brunch out" with my college pals once a month or so. It would such a great thing for all of us.
  85. I am not going to proof read this.
  86. I stalk a variety of blogs including those of a scrapbooker, worship leader, professional dominatrix, crunchy granola mom, a coupon clipping maniac, a poet, a guy who eats weird things, former student, celebrities, random strangers, fitness experts, whiny druggies, youth pastor, a woman who uses her crockpot EVERYDAY...for real and *sigh* I read a variety of blogs.
  87. This number makes me smile.
  88. Ice Cream Cakes are frickin' fabulous.
  89. I have eaten more Imo's pizza in the last year than I have in my entire life before this year.
  90. I graduated from high school in 1990 and from college in 1995.
  91. I didn't think I would come up with this many things to say.
  92. I usually take those dumb surveys that people send me.
  93. At my house we say "I love you" a lot.
  94. I've been to Washington DC.
  95. I want to learn to belly dance.
  96. Parking garages freak me out.
  97. I eat the inside of hotdogs first. Mmmmm.
  98. I think my small town education was first rate.
  99. If I had it to do over, I probably wouldn't.
  100. I've had sex at church.
  101. I am loved.

2 comments:

Lida said...

Wow we have a few similar I want to learn to belly dance too!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!